Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add your potential new vehicles / project here
(09-14-2018, 12:51 PM)LateralGs_Travis Wrote: Shaikh, I am curious to see if you have ever worked on any torsion bar Hondas. 84-87 Civic/CRX and 86-89 Integra.

The car I have is a 87 Integra. It is going to be my dedicated autocross car. I know the Bilstein struts for these cars are discontinued. The rears are just an eye/pin mount and I assume something out of the catalog could fit. I know some have used the Integra Type R rears as a replacement. But the fronts are a inverted strut in a housing with the bump stop at the bottom. The bottom of the housing slips inside the knuckle so it would have to be reused.

I bought these used from the original owner. He said he bought them in the 80's and used them on his CRX. I purchased them with the intention of trying to get Bilstein to revalve them but then found out about your operation. I have them installed right now but haven't got to try them at an autocross yet.

Are you those guys on YT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM8gJRpwtnM
(09-19-2018, 11:47 AM)pyser Wrote: Are you those guys on YT !
Yes that is us.
08 Saturn Sky Redline
87 Acura Integra LS
That s cool ! Subded for updates to your YT channel, Been looking at your Integra, these little twinn cams were reving alllot for its time right !