Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving instructional videos
Let's use this thread to add helpful driving videos, whether it's for autocross, track, hill climb, etc.

I just came across this very informative comparison between two drivers on the same course, with data acquisition and video both showing the driving line. I'd highly recommend this series! Jeremy's channel, 'EvolutionAutocrosser' is here.

Thx for sharing, the comparisions are interesting , will have to look at them more to assimilate these.
You're welcome. I particularly like the second video pointing out ways to practice keeping your wheels right next to a cone (via driving alongside the Bots dots on a highway). I can certainly use that as more practice so I get better at staying close to and back-siding the cones in a slalom.
(09-15-2018, 08:23 PM)Shaikh Jalal Wrote: You're welcome. I particularly like the second video pointing out ways to practice keeping your wheels right next to a cone (via driving alongside the Bots dots on a highway). I can certainly use that as more practice so I get better at staying close to and back-siding the cones in a slalom.

Yep , it helps on keeping the momentum going & get the fastest lines.