Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testimony From YouTube.
"Should it be this easy"? Clint & Johanna reflect on their autocross successes with FCM Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVzQXtRKf6o

"You guys nailed it", "a breath of fresh air" - Pro drivers review FCM Elite suspension

https://youtu.be/PzeK5xUxy08

Thanks, Py. Two of my favorites - an oldie-but-goodie with the SCCA racers on their 25 Hour of Thunderhills Lexus IS250 and the new one with Clint & Johanna on their SCCA Solo autocross Mazdaspeed 6.

When you post video links, I encourage you to use the advanced mode when creating a reply. There's a specific mybb feature to embed the video (drop down lets you select 'Youtube' or wherever the video is from). That way people can view the video in the post without the browser opening a new tab and sending you to Youtube.

You could also post the video URL first (without embedding) and then as an embedded video. I did for your second post.
(10-04-2018, 03:00 PM)Shaikh Jalal Wrote: Thanks, Py. Two of my favorites - an oldie-but-goodie with the SCCA racers on their 25 Hour of Thunderhills Lexus IS250 and the new one with Clint & Johanna on their SCCA Solo autocross Mazdaspeed 6.

When you post video links, I encourage you to use the advanced mode when creating a reply. There's a specific mybb feature to embed the video (drop down lets you select 'Youtube' or wherever the video is from). That way people can view the video in the post without the browser opening a new tab and sending you to Youtube.

You could also post the video URL first (without embedding) and then as an embedded video. I did for your second post.

Ok thx, will see how to make the links on future posts, hope it will work on my end !

Edit: Weird, the 1st video doesn t work anymore, wonder what happened. #2 works.

Edit2: Post #1 s video now works, wonder if it s a YouTube thing or not.
It's easier to add videos when you use the 'New Reply' button (which is in black at the bottom right of the last post). Then you get the full post editor with additional features like image or video embedding.

If you just enter text in the box at the bottom of the page and hit 'post reply' it's a basic format. But you can also click the 'Edit' button on your post, then select 'Full Edit' and make changes there. General forum users have 1 hour to edit any post to feel free to adjust during that time! I can make edits after that time if needed.

[Image: Suspension_Truth_forum_Insert_video_on_reply.png]